Nagyon büszke vagyok, hogy beválasztottak 17 oktató kzé, akik november 21-én hostként támogatják a TweetMeet-et.
Téma, Global Education, Skype az osztályban, Skype-a-Thon
Használd: Proudly announcing to be a host on the #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet of Tuesday Nov 21 about Skype in the Classroom
Téma, Global Education, Skype az osztályban, Skype-a-Thon
Használd: Proudly announcing to be a host on the #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet of Tuesday Nov 21 about Skype in the Classroom
Use #skypeathon #MicrosoftEDU
Proudly announcing to be a host on the #MSFTEduChat
TweetMeet of Tuesday Nov 21 about Skype in the Classroom
Use #skypeathon #MicrosoftEDU and join
us and share our ideas or ask
I am really exited to be among so many
fantastic educators from The Netherlands, USA, Puerto Rico, Hungary, Sweden,
Argentina, USA, UK, UK, Spain, India, USA, USA, Canada, Viet Nam, USA, USA,
Canada
Nagy örömömre szolgál, hogy 17 ilyen
nagy oktató között host-ként én is támogathatom november 21-én magyar idő
szerint este 7-kor tervezett tweetmeet-et.
Téma: Skype
in the classroom ,Global Learning
Csatlakozz hozzánk a twitteren, használd
#skypeathon #MSFTEduChat , osszuk meg tapasztalatainkat, kérdezz tőlem/tőlünk
@dondi64 akár magyarul, akár angolul.
|
Name
|
Twitter handle
|
Short bio
|
Country
|
Email address
|
|
|
Marjolein Hoekstra
|
@OneNoteC
|
OneNote, Twitter and RSS
fanatic. I orchestrate the MSFTEduChat events for Microsoft Education
|
The Netherlands
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
Andrea Friend
|
@andreafriendams
|
?
|
USA
|
|
2
|
Darlene Colón
|
@dar_79
|
ESL teacher in a specialized
school in sports. I teach a Conversational English course to secondary level
students, which I LOVE. My focuses are in getting students to speak English
and for them to see the importance of learning a second language, which Skype
in the Classroom allows me to do. My favorite word is Empower.
|
Puerto Rico
|
|
3
|
Dondi Gyöngyi
|
@dondi64
|
MIEExpert, Skype Master
Teacher. Teacher in the local primary school in a small town: but skype traveller round
the large world .
|
Hungary
|
|
4
|
Emma Nääs
|
@EmmaNaas72
|
?
|
Sweden
|
|
5
|
Flor Conforti
|
@florconforti1
|
?
|
Argentina
|
|
6
|
Gina Ruffcorn
|
@GRuffcorn13
|
?
|
USA
|
|
7
|
Henry Penfold
|
@penfoldno1
|
MIEExpert, Skype Master
teacher, teacher in a local primary. I lead computing and music. I love
seeing a WOW moment from the children.
|
UK
|
|
8
|
Joe Westermark
|
@MrWestermark
|
?
|
UK
|
|
9
|
Julián Sanz Mamolar
|
@julisanzmamolar
|
MIE Expert, Skype Master
Teacher MIE Trainer and primary teacher. I teach at @colsangregorio in Aguilar de Campoo (Spain). I love students can break the
classroom's walls to open their minds and Skype in the Classroom is an
amazing tool!
|
Spain
|
|
10
|
Jyoti Chaba
|
@JyotiChaba
|
MIE Expert, Skype Master Teacher, Master Trainer. I feel blessed that I
am able to share my knowledge with others and learn from other educators. I
feel super passionate about the very concept of the Skype in the Classroom!
|
India
|
|
11
|
Karey Killian
|
@CoLIBRAtoRY
|
?
|
USA
|
|
12
|
Kyle Calderwood
|
@kcalderw
|
MIE Expert, SMT, Minecraft
Mentor, MIE Trainer. I work with teachers from K-6 in our building to find
new and innovative ways to deliver their lessons. We use a lot of Minecraft
and Skype in our lessons. I am also the Organizer of TeachMeetNJ, an
annual K12 edtech conference here in New Jersey.
|
USA
|
|
13
|
Maureen Richardson
|
@richardsonM01
|
MIEExpert, Skype Master
teacher
I teach a class of 23 grade 3 students in Waterdown, Ontario.
|
Canada
|
|
14
|
Nam Ngo Thanh
|
@mrnamvas
|
Skype Master Teacher, Microsoft Learning Consultant, Microsoft Innovative
Educator Fellow and Master Trainer. I'm the founder of the global project Five Safe Finger: https://mrnamvas.wixsite.com/fivesafefingers. I work passionately to develop creative approaches to delivering quality
education to my students in ways that inspire them to learn.
|
Viet Nam
|
|
15
|
Scott Bedley
|
@Scotteach
|
?
|
USA
|
|
16
|
Steve Auslander
|
@SAuslander
|
?
|
USA
|
|
17
|
Warren Hart
|
@WarrenHart
|
I teach mostly Gr. 7 & 8
Science & Social Studies. I love integrating OneNote and Skype into our
learning experiences. I am also a music/band/choir specialist and have taught
music from K – 12.
|
Canada
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Skype Classroom folks
|
|
|
|
|
|
Iro Stefopoulou
|
@iro_st
|
?
|
UK
|
|
|
Kelly Krater
|
@SkypeClassroom
|
?
|
|


Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése