2016. április 28., csütörtök

Kenyai farmra tekintettünk be élőben skypon

Nos, ez igazán izgalmas és érdekes találkozó volt. Skypon élőben mutatta be a tanárbácsi MEDF Teaching Farm-on, hogy hogyan tanítják a helyieket egy program segítségével növényt és állatokat tenyészteni.
Végigvezetett minket a farmon.
Láttuk élőben a növényeket, és állatokat, ( gyöngytyúk? és nyuszikat, tojáskeltetetést...stb)

Michael Kaburi 

I am the Project Manager of the Mitahato Education and Development Fund (MEDF); a Community based organization working with smallholder farmers in rural Kenya. My work in MEDF involves but not limited to: Organizing and coordinating farmers field training program, fundraising and developing partnerships. I hold a Bachelors degree in Project Planning and Management at Moi University; Kenya. Sharing knowledge through Skype in the Classroom about sustainable livelihoods is my passion. I seek to inspire the youth to develop passion in agribusiness as viable business opportunity and channel for food security. I co-produced for two full seasons in a National Tv Show on farming "Kenya Farm Report"
Végül mi is  ( B. Patrik)  bemutatta Boglárról készült nagyszerű prezentációját._)

Hú, de érdekes volt
https://youtu.be/soZ9vTeJmtA













Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése