Nagyok! Nagyjaim!!!
8. osztályosok mai munkájára megkaptuk az első levélkét.
Köszi nektek, megint dagadok:-))) ---hmm, a büszkeségtől is :-)
A csoportba tartoznak: Pennsylvania, Litvánia, New Hampshire és mi..ÉS MI!!! .
http://en.community.epals.com/epals_project_workspaces/jump_main/jump_main_36/default.aspx
Ja, Attila, Erik és Misikém: sikerült a Pennsylvaniai gyerekek oldalára nyomulnotok, most végre átpakoltuk a commentjeitek a magyarokhoz:-))) Well done:-))
A fő szervező szavai:
" I was just in the project workspace. Your group is doing great! The posts are super! I knew they would be the leaders and the motivators. Now the other students will know what to do—thank you so much for participating."
És a többi csapatnak küldött levél:
Thank you to the students from Hungary for their GREAT posts in the Jump into ePals student discussion forum. Check them out when you get a chance and add your welcome messages, too.
I’ll be sending your classroom matches for emailing in the next day or two so look for those in your inbox.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése